TRAVEL, IT & DIGITAL MARKETING JOBS AVAILABLE
Club Travel has been established for 41 years and is the single largest Travel Management Company in Ireland, with over 140 employees. Enjoying a mix of business, which includes Online, Retail and Ireland’s largest Corporate operation; in 2015, combined sales were over €100 million. We are an expanding company with plenty of opportunity to progress for ambitious and hard working individuals and have recently been awarded Travel Agency of the Year 2014 by the Irish Travel Agents Association
Desired Skills and Experience
Salary-negotiable depending on experience
E-mail CV to email@example.com
Experienced Corporate and Retail Travel Consultants required with Min. 1 Years Experience, and must have either GDS and/or Sun Holiday Sales Experience. Good communication skills, product knowledge and a love of travel are pre-requirements. Salary - negotiable based on experience. We are an expanding company with plenty of opportunity to progress for ambitious and hard working individuals.
Desired Skills and Experience
Must have worked in a travel agency and have product and destination knowledge
Minimum 1 Year GDS experience
Must be available to work Full Time.
Excellent written and spoken English.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
An opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Digital Marketing Assistant to join the team at Club Travel, a leading Online Travel Agent in Dublin City Centre. This role would suit a candidate with Digital Marketing knowledge or a recent Digital Marketing Graduate who wishes to kick-start their career in the Digital World.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ever growing and dynamic Digital Marketing Team. The desired candidate must be organized, enthusiastic, motivated, and be able to work independently with instruction. The position includes editing of online material, research for various types of projects and other tasks as required.
• Assist implementing and reporting on Online Marketing Campaigns
• Online research for campaign projects & briefs.
• Creating social media ad campaigns and posts on relevant social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube).
• Creating blogs and other web content.
• Managing content on Content Management Systems.
• Additional Digital Marketing Tasks.
• You will have a 3rd Level qualification in Digital Marketing.
• You will be very professional and have excellent organizational, written, verbal and ICT skills.
• You will be highly enthusiastic with a passion for digital marketing!
• Experience working with HTML and CSS would be an advantage
• The role is full-time position
• The period is 6 months starting immediately. The candidate may be offered a permanent position on completion of a successful probation period.
• Training and practical experience will be given.
• A high standard of written and spoken English is required.
E-mail CV to email@example.com
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies